EMLE Conference in Law & Economics 2017
The Center of Advanced Studies in Law & Economics (CASLE), Ghent University, School of Law is proud to host
the Midterm Meeting of the European Master in Law & Economics program on 16-18 February 2017.
|Thursday, 16.02.17||4.00 pm - 6.00 pm||Thesis Meeting for current EMLE students and Academic Staff of 3rd Term Partner Universities|
|Friday, 17.02.2017||9.00 am - 5.30 pm||EMLE Conference in Law & Economics.|
|5.30 pm - 7.30 pm||Graduation Ceremony & Conference Diner|
|Saturday 18.02.17||10.00 am - 5.00 pm||Board Meeting for EMLE Board Members|
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
All attendees -except for current EMLE-students- need to register and pay before 10 February, 2017 : Register here Now
- Current EMLE students coming from Hamburg & Rotterdam will be staying at hotel "Flandria", situated in the historical heart nearby St. Bavo's Cathedral.
Contact & route description.
- Conference attendees and speakers are responsible for their own travel-related and accommodation expenses.
- We reserved several rooms in the IBIS-hotels nearby the School of Law.
They offer a preferred rate varying between 84€ and 102€, per night, breakfast & city tax included.
For more information or to make a reservation (until January 27th, 2017), please send an email using the code EMLE-MTM2017 :
- In following hotels in the city center you can also get a good night sleep :
- The Thesis Meeting will take place at the Faculty of Law, Campus Aula, Universiteitstraat 1, Gent. How to reach Campus Aula?
- The Workshop sessions will take place at the Conference Center 'Het Pand', Onderbergen 1, Gent. How to reach Het Pand?
- The Graduation Ceremony will take place at 'The Aula Academia', Volderstraat 24, Gent. How to reach the Aula Academia?
- The Conference diner will take place at Banquethall 'Oude Vismijn', Sint-Veerleplein 5, Gent. How to reach the Oude Vismijn?
All venue places are within walking distance in the city center.